Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We knew Eva Chen would pick the perfect D.C. happy hour spot. The Lucky magazine editor-in-chief was in town yesterday to speak at the 2014 Asian American Journalist Association's National Convention in Washington, where she participated in a panel discussion on how to navigate gender bias in the newsroom. And she snuck in a little bocce session at Vinotecca, Instagramming a photo to her 222,000 followers of the U Street restaurant's pretty courtyard and her cool DKNY patched-up jeans. Did anyone spot Chen and her Chanel backpack around Washington?
· Eva Chen's Genius Email Hack Could Save Lives [Racked]
· Eva Chen's Five Rules for Getting Hired [Racked]
· Eva Chen Marvels at Fashion Week Street Style Shitstorm [Racked]
· Lucky Spin-Off Underscores Condé Nast's Tech Weaknesses [Racked]
· Wow: Condé Nast Kicks Lucky Magazine Out [Racked]