Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
CityCenterDC's newest retail shop, BOSS, opened this past weekend at 1054 Palmer Alley NW. In-store, you'll find both men's and women's apparel from the Fall 2014 collection. The store joins other BOSS locations in the area, including shops at Georgetown, Tysons Galleria, the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, and a HUGO BOSS factory store at Tanger Outlets at National Harbor.
· Hugo Boss [Official Site]
· Hugo Boss Set to Open this Saturday at CityCenterDC [BadWolf DC]
· Here's More Evidence That Hermès Is Headed to Downtown D.C. [Racked DC]
· CityCenterDC Watch: Boss By Hugo Boss Signage Is Up [Racked DC]
· CityCenterDC Watch: Menswear Giant Paul Stuart Is Moving In [Racked DC]