- Images Courtesy of SoulCycle
- Abby: After a year of SoulCycle obsession, this Greenwich, CT native took a leap of faith and became an instructor. Using her background in dance, Abby provides her riders with an upbeat rhythmic experience that will be sure to kick your butt.
- Kathleen: Born and raised right here in Washington, DC, this rockstar makes each class inspiring and motivating, and helps riders discover their strength, rhythm, and inner sexiness.
- Megan: As a graduate student at USC, Megan found a passion for indoor cycling at SoulCycle. She hopes that her class can provide a forum to “let go” of the things in your life that don’t serve you and make you stronger physically, mentally and emot
- Natalia: This Venezuela native moved to New York to pursue a career in fashion, but after 12 years of modeling, she discovered SoulCycle filled a void in her life that modeling never could. She decided to pay it forward and help others find their S
- Garrett: After ending his soccer career after college, Garrett felt lost until he discovered SoulCycle. As a rider, manager and instructor, Garrett believes resistance is key, and makes each class a physical and mental change.