Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The summer is about to get hotter, because it's almost time for Racked DC's very first Hottest Trainer Competition. Getting this off the ground means sifting through countless photos of the most physically fit people in the city, and we need your help. Starting this August, we'll be profiling the best looking, most inspiring fitness instructors in the DMV, and we're taking nominations now.
Is there a cycling instructor you live for? A bootcamp trainer who changed your body? A yoga guru who help you find inner zen? Send their name, affiliated studio, and a recent photo to email@example.com, along with why you think they deserve the glory of winning our yearly competition. (Trainers, you can nominate yourselves!) And for research purposes, check out last year's Hottest Trainer coverage from our sister sites.
· All Hottest Trainer 2013 Coverage [Racked NY]
· All Hottest Trainer 2013 Coverage [Racked Boston]
· All Hottest Trainer 2013 Coverage [Racked Philly]
· All Hottest Trainer 2013 Coverage [Racked LA]
· All Hottest Trainer 2013 Coverage [Racked SF]
· All Hottest Trainer 2013 Coverage [Racked Chicago]