Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Politics & Prose/Facebook
- "Can we begin with a classic that you’ll finally check off your must-read list because now it’s just so darn gorgeous, too? P&P’s Hannah Depp to elaborate: 'From the brilliant minds at Tin House and the mighty pen of Allen Crawford comes a brillia
- "What may be the all-staff pick of summer 2014 here at P&P: Jeff VanderMeer’s smart and eerie Southern Reach trilogy. The first two books (both paperbacks & perfect for summer), titled
- "If you’re looking for more warmth in your summer read: The Rosie Project. It's a sunny girl-meets-boy story that sidesteps cliché by updating the format to feel current and relevant,
- "Evie Wyld’s All The Birds, Singing is perfect for anyone looking to dive wholeheartedly into a great novel. The book follows one tough cookie of a protagonist, someone you wou
Pat yourself on the back, D.C., because for four years in a row, our city has been named the "most literate city in America." That's no small feat. And since we aren't going to settle for some throwaway beach read this summer, Racked DC is asking the folks at local book stores what books they're loving right now. First up: Lena Little from Politics & Prose confers with P&P staff to come up with four fantastic books to add to your reading list. · President Obama Goes on a Shopping Spree at Politics & Prose [Racked DC]
· Politics & Prose [Official Site]