Rebecca Taylor Neiman DC
- Images courtesy of Neiman Marcus at Tysons Galleria
- What do you love about dressing the D.C. customer? From what I can tell, she’s really interested in modernity and feeling really feminine. She’s been very experimental with color and shape. And it’s very urban here.
- What was the best advice you’ve ever been given? Don’t give up your day job. No, just kidding. Someone once said, “If you hate change, you’re going to hate irrelevancy even more. And i was like, “Yep, you’re right. I’ll change.” This is
- Did you have any terrible advice? I haven’t met that many people who have given me that much advice. We never really had any mentors, I had a few people that I worked with early on who were quite hard teachers. You know, my brother says
- Did you follow Kate Middleton’s tour in New Zealand? Are you kidding me? I am obsessed with her. And she wears Rebecca Taylor.