Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Crystal Fan Drop Earring, $34
- Peacock Mixed Stone Fan Studs, $28
- Wide Tab with Embellishment Collar, $46
- Smokey Dame Embellished Stretch Bracelet, $46
- Phillips Open End Cuff, $28, Embellished Color Hinge Bracelet, $38 and Love Inscription Cuff Bracelet, $28.
- Long Embellished Tortoise Pendant, $46
- Long Embellished Pendant, $46
- Deco Long Pendant, $46
- Crystal Bud Color Collar Necklace, $52
- Aztec Mixed Stone Drop Earrings, $38
- Constellation Crystal Station Bib Necklace, $58
No more guesstimating on exactly how big those BaubleBar statement earrings are. Starting on March 31, the affordable, trendy online brand is partnering with Nordstrom to launch a BaubleBar jewelry capsule collection in 35 Nordstrom stores across the country. And we're spoiled for choice: the "Nordstrom Loves BaubleBar" pop-up will open at both the Tysons Corner Center Nordstrom and The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City.
Expect to find new and exclusive BaubleBar pieces including necklaces, bracelets, and earrings, with prices starting at $24 and topping out at $68. Click through the gallery to check out some of the pieces before the pop-up launches on Monday.
· BaubleBar [Official Site]
· Nordstrom [Official Site]