Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Painterly Rachel Roy pink blouses were marked down to $55 from $348 at Hysteria's table at the Alexandria Warehouse Sale
- Shoppers made a beeline for the Shoe Hive's section
- OK, now it's getting crowded.
- Shoe Hive had tables and tables of deeply-discounted shoes from all seasons
- At Shoe Hive Kate Spade heels were on sale for $90 alongside marked-down Tory Burch flats
- Hunter boots were on sale for $50 at Shoe Hive
- A $70 Michael Kors granny-chic boot at Shoe Hive
- Chunky baubles were on display from Fornash
- Fornash jewelery
- Zoe Boutique offered huge savings on designer dresses and coats, with everything at $125 or less
- Meet the Zoe team!
- Coco Blanca took 70% off home decor and winter sweaters
- The Pink Palm sold sundresses from Lilly Pulitzer at 60 to 70% off. We spotted one dress on sale for $57, with a retail price of $188
- A Lily clutch from The Pink Palm priced on sale for $42
- Hipp Gyps showcased Irregular Choice shoes
- At Hysteria, DL1961 jeans were on sale for $75 and Kate Spade dresses for $105, with an original price of $395
- Hysteria's jewelry collection
- Bishop Boutique was having a Cinderella moment
By 6:30 a.m. on Saturday morning, folks were already lined up for this year's Alexandria Boutique Warehouse sale. And when the doors opened at 9 a.m., the first group of shoppers knew from experience to make a beeline for the shoes at Shoe Hive. That's where you could score $50 Hunter boots, after all. In case you weren't one of the 1500 to shop the sale at the stately Masonic Memorial in Old Town and want to live vicariously, we took 18 photos of a few of the many deals to be found at this year's sale. Get there next year, because this is a fun one. · 2014 Warehouse Sale Recap [Old Town Boutique District]
· Get Ready: Alexandria Boutique Warehouse Sale is February 1 [Racked DC]