Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Image via Longchamp/Facebook
Love Longchamp's ubiquitous and practical Le Pliage bags? Here's big news: the French retailer is gearing up to open a flagship shop at the new CityCenterDC, according to some sleuthing by the Washington Business Journal. And the 42 Bus blog spotted signage for Longchamp at CityCenterDC. No word yet on an opening date, hopefully in time to snag a few of the brand's colorful spring accessories.
In other CityCenterDC news, shoe brand Allen Edmonds' shop is now open. In fact, today is the store's first day in business.
· Longchamp coming, Allen Edmonds opening at CityCenterDC [WBJ]
· The 42: Longchamp is Latest Addition to City Center [The 42 Bus]
· Longchamp [Official Site]
· Allen Edmonds Opening in the Spring at CityCenterDC [Racked DC]
· CityCenterDC Watch: Hines Says There Will Be No Apple Store [Racked DC]