District Flea preview
- We're curious about Baltimore shop The Hunting Ground, which will make the journey to D.C. for the Flea. Their styling is right on trend.
- Cherry Blossom Creative's colorful maps of Washington neighborhood are the coolest non-touristy D.C. gift we've seen recently.
- Maryland's Modern50 stocks the coolest industrial and mid-century modern furniture.
- If you haven't made the trek to Woodley Park vintage shop Via Gypset, check out their stall at the District Flea for dreamy, boho wares.
- Gypsy De Lune is a D.C. vintage shop that sells the type of retro clothing that ModCloth aspires to design. Plus, they usually operate out of a cool antique trailer.