Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Did you slack on holiday decorating this season? Do better next year by shopping now for Christmas ornaments, decorations, and more from local institutions like Pulp, The Dandelion Patch and Red Barn Mercantile for 50% off. In addition to holiday goods, find deals at boutiques around town, including Zoe Boutique's semi-annual clothing sale. See another sale? Email us and we'll update our list.
· Zoe Boutique: Take 30% off most clothing in store starting today.
· M29 LIFESTYLE: Find discounts on fall/winter collections, holiday trim, and more.
· Meg Biram e-shop: Take 30% off everything in the shop through January 3.
· Red Barn Mercantile: All Christmas decor is now 50% off while supplies last.
· The Dandelion Patch: All regularly priced merchandise is 26% off, and holiday merchandise is 50% off.
· Pulp: Take 50% off all seasonal merchandise through Tuesday as supplies last.
· Lou Lou Boutiques: Through December 27, buy one and get one 30% off.
· The Cottage Monet: Take 30% off all Christmas items, and there's a sale on newly retired Vera Bradley pajamas, comforters, and more.
· Legendary Beast: Take 20% off the entire store this weekend.
· Treasury: This week, take 20% off clothes and accessories for men and women.
· Pear Tree Cottage: All remaining holiday merchandise is 75% off.
· Ella Rue: All Ella-Rue gloves and scarves are 50% off.