Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bracelets from Isabel Borland starting at $400 [Image: Adele Chapin/dc.racked.com]
- Jewelry designer Isabel Borland at Relish
- Pieces from Isabel Borland's collection
- Roseanne Pugliese's collection
- Roseanne Pugliese aquamarine ring
- Rosanne Pugliese necklace
At Georgetown luxury boutique Relish, fine jewelry isn't meant to be worn once or twice a year. The shop's hand-crafted pieces from designers Rosanne Pugliese and Isabel Borland are stunning, but simple enough to be worn everyday. In fact, Borland even considered how to make her organic oval bracelets more comfortable when worn while typing away on a keyboard. Pugliese and Borland recently visited Relish from New York and Austin respectively to chat with D.C. customers about their collections, which share some similarity in their focus on colorful gemstones, organic shapes, and delicate proportions. Click through the gallery to see Borland's stackable rings and bracelets in silver and gold, and Pugliese's elegant hoop earrings and a showstopper of a cocktail ring. Maybe a memorable Christmas gift for yourself is in order? Or a little something to jazz up your 2014 wardrobe?
· Relish [Official Site]
· Isabel Borland [Official Site]
· Rosanne Pugliese [Official Site]
· Miss Pixie's Glitzy Christmas Party; Jewelry Trunk Show at Relish [Racked DC]