Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Mischo Beauty/Facebook
- Coconut Oil, $14.76. "I carry a small container of coconut oil when I travel because I use it for EVERYTHING — in my hair, on my ski
- Natura Bisse NB Ceutical Daily Defense Oil-Free Fluid SPF 30,
- Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial Sonic Cleaning Brush, $150. “It’s hands down my favorite beauty tool. I use it with my favorite cleanser, but also with an exfoliant for e
- Mischo Luxury Nail Lacquer in the Tents, $18. "The formula is 5-free, toxin-free, and cruelty-free, which are all musts for me. This shade is perfect for travel because it's so versatile. It
- Maybelline Volum’ Express the Falsies Mascara, $6.99. " For jet lag, mascara is my go-to because it 'cures' tired eyes. To avoid bacteria buildup, I try to invest
So far Washington beauty pros Marla Beck of Bluemercury and Politics of Pretty's Kara Manos have shared their travel beauty product go-tos for Racked's Travel Week. Today, Kitiya King of D.C.'s own Mischo Beauty reveals the products she always packs in her suitcase. She's constantly on the go, traveling to New York City as she works to develop and market her brand new line of toxin-free, stay-put nail lacquers. Read on for the pricey, non-filmy sunscreen King won't leave the hotel without wearing, a few inexpensive drugstore and grocery store buys, and the nail color that will match absolutely any outfit. Don't forget, Mischo Beauty's launch party at Toka Salon is happening tonight.
· Mischo Beauty's Kitiya King Shares Her Fav Nail Salons [Racked DC]
· Mischo Beauty [Official Site]
· All Travel Week 2013 posts [Racked DC]