Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Funktional Discovery Bomber, $180 at Redeem
- ANTHOM Ruffle Skirt, $284
- Clover Canyon Neoprene Dress, $280 at Wink DC
- J Brand Neoprene Pants, $305 at Wink DC
- T by Alexander Wang Neoprene Dress,
- Aritzia Wilfred Free Wesson Dress, $34.99
- Club Monaco Neoprene Skirt, $149.50
- Zara Neoprene Floral Dress, $79.90
- Nasty Gal Scuba Skirt, $38
- ASOS Neoprene Sweatshirt, $42.19
Neoprene – it's definitely not just for wetsuits anymore. The surprisingly wearable trend has been going strong and keeps going through fall. Makes sense, because this stretchy material makes any item just a little cooler. Here are 10 neoprene pieces in tons of different styles, like flared hem skirts and dresses, boxy sweatshirts and bombers, and a few sleeveless dresses for the 90 degree October days we've been sweating through lately. Click through for neoprene and neoprene-like dresses, skirts, sweatshirts, and more from national brands and local boutiques like Wink and Redeem, and D.C.-based online boutique ANTHOM.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked DC]