Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, in which fancy people at glamorous parties answer our probing questions.
- Leandra Medine, author of Man Repeller
- Hannah Bronfman, DJ/co-founder of Beautified
- Alisa La and Julia Huber
- Svetlana Legetic, Co-founder of Brightest Young Things
- Erika Johnson
- Katie Connell and Kiemi Ajisekola
- Lara Ramos, editor of The Glossarie and Tammy Preston, editor of A Loyal Love
- Jenna Irish
Last night at the W Washington DC hotel, so many people turned out for the very chic D.C. book party for Man Repeller's Leandra Medine that event organizers scrambled to find more wristbands after they gave out all 500. Inspired by an anecdote in Medine's book about an ill-fated purchase of white Manolo Blahniks, we asked Man Repeller partygoers a pressing question: Do you have any recent shopping regrets?
· All Party Bites posts [Racked DC]
· The Man Repeller Brings Arm Party to D.C. on October 9 [Racked DC]